Note: Registration requires login. If you are new to PITC, you will need to create an account. After logging in, please select “Apply for Event” and then select “Curriculum Training 03/16/2024”.
WHY ATTEND THE PITC CURRICULUM IMPLEMENTATION TRAINING?
The PITC Curriculum and Implementation Training promotes fidelity of implementation and supports the efforts of family child care and center-based care teachers to facilitate high-quality individualized learning and development for children.
TRAINING SESSION DATES AND TOPICS
- Session 1, March 16: Introduction to the PITC Curriculum
- Session 2, March 30: The PITC Curriculum Planning Steps and Tools
- Session 3, April 13: Curriculum Planning for Small Groups
- Session 4, April 27: Individual Goal Planning and the Responsive Process of Watch, Ask, and Adapt
All sessions are held on Saturdays from 9:00a.m. to 12p.m. PST. Space is limited. Please register by February 23. Payment must be received by Friday, February 23 to ensure that all materials arrive by the first day of training.
Note – All classes are held in the Pacific Time Zone, CA.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE is AVAILABLE TO ALL participants at no additional cost to:
- Provide practice opportunities related to each training session,
- Answer frequently asked questions related to each training session, and
- Support and guide Implementation
Optional drop-in sessions by appointment available from March 16 through May 3.
Training sessions and optional technical assistance are available virtually on the Zoom platform.
A week prior to the training start date the Zoom link will be provided for the training.
$995.00/ per person. Includes a complete set of The PITC Curriculum and the participant binder and materials for the implementation training.